Sisterhood has been a core staple of Temple Kol Ami for more than 30 years. By offering a myriad of award-winning programs, we appeal to women of all ages and with varying interests. We have close ties to our Temple, our community, and to the greater WRJ (Women of Reform Judaism) platform.
We invite you to join us in Temple Kol Ami Sisterhood!
We have fun and interesting events all year long:
Holidays & Festivals
- Making Honey Cakes for Rosh Hashanah
- Hanukkah Party
- Tu B’Shvat Seder
- Annual Women’s Seder
- Sisterhood Shabbat
Spiritual & Learning
- Rosh Chodesh Service
- Sisterhood Study Group
Social Action & Giving
- Collecting items for and assembling Women’s CARE Packages
- Adopt a Family for Hanukkah
- Yad Ezra – assisting at the food pantry, delivering food
- Project Night-Night
Cultural & Social Justice
- Green for Good (our theme for the 2017-2018 year)
- Hosting speakers on timely topics
- Sponsoring an author at the Jewish Book Fair
- Jewish Family Services 2020-2021
Need a Sisterhood Reimbursement form? Please download it and return it to the Sisterhood Treasurer.